Friday 5 June 2009

Grumpy Dria

Yup, I'm a grumpy bunny.

We have no internet at home at the moment, and I now have no job, so until it's reconnected at home, sadly, I'm without blogging. On the plus side, not having the net to distract me means I'm actually getting a lot of crafting done. I've finished a panel in a cross-stitch and made one and a half monkeys and a bunny. Not bad going in 2 days!

There will be pictures as soon as I get the net back at home, which hopefully won't be too much longer. The phone bill has now been paid (after we poked the landlord with sharp sticks!!), and we're just waiting on BT to actually reconnect the line!

On the plus side, there is a hedgehog living in our garden. I LOVE hedgehogs. They are my favourite animals in the world. So this makes me a very happy bunny. And I saw him out in the front garden at half past five this evening. I hope he's okay and isn't getting run over! Still cross about the internet and the job. Trying to be positive and proactive though! Not sure how long it'll last. You know me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment