Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sock Creature Round Up

I've been making a lot of sock creatures recently and only a few of them have had pictures taken and posted here. I have now taken pictures of all of the ones I have made, and those that haven't already been posted will be now!

First up, Monkeys:

This is a monkey made for my boyfriend's Niece - she/he/it doesn't have a name yet:
Photobucket

This is Spot:

Photobucket

This is Stripe:
Photobucket

This is Bruce (note the bats comic-fans!!):
Photobucket

And this is another un-named monkey, made for my mother:
Photobucket

And now, Bunnies:

This is Lilah
Photobucket

Springy:
Photobucket

And my absolute favourite-est sock creation ever - Captain Blacktail, the bunny pirate:
Photobucket

And then this, is a monster. He doesn't have a name really. I like to make Rawr-y noises at him though:
Photobucket

Some of these will be appearing in my etsy shop over the next few days! Keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment